From 2nd November to 28th December, 2017, Harrods and Dolce&Gabbana join forces to celebrate the 2017 festive season with an unparalleled partnership: a traditional and festive Italian atmosphere will be the main focus of the world’s most famous department store. The partnership will feature special window displays, dedicated pop-up spaces throughout the store, a traditional Italian street market with pupi, lighting, carousels and decorated trees as well as a dedicated Dolce&Gabbana Christmas Tree on Hans Crescent.
Launching November 2017, Harrods and DolceGabbana will partner on a programme of activities including:
– The Harrods Christmas Tree will be designed by Dolce&Gabbana and situated outside door 5 on Hans Crescent.
– The windows on Brompton Road & Hans Crescent take inspiration from the Sicilian puppet theatre, whose protagonists will be two very special guests in the form of marionettes: Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana.
– An exclusive pair of Dolce&Gabbana sunglasses for Harrods
– An exclusive collection designed by Dolce&Gabbana including RTW across menswear, womenswear, childrenswear and accessories will be featured.
– A collection of Dolce&Gabbana Men’s Fine Jewellery including cufflinks, rings and pendants.
– Three new Dolce&Gabbana Make up collections exclusively sold at Harrods in the UK and four fragrances.
– The heart of a Real Italian Christmas Market with a special pop-up boutique
– A painter will be on hand for shoppers who would like to personalise their new Sicily bag with special hand-painted designs.