Nespresso announces the opening of an innovative new concept Boutique in Hong Kong. The first in-mall Nespresso Boutique in Asia to launch this concept, the new Nespresso ifc Boutique surrounds guests in an immersive coffee experience allowing for deeper learning and coffee exploration.
This unique and brand-expansive concept first launched in Cannes, France last year and is now being rolled out globally. Throughout the Boutique, visitors will experience elements that reflect Nespresso’s strong commitment to sustainability, recycling of used Nespresso capsules and adherence to a circular economy – one that is restorative by nature and works to minimise waste through careful design.
First one-of-a-kind new Nespresso concept Boutique in Asia arrives in ifc Mall to Invite Coffee Lovers to Discover and Expand their Coffee Appreciation and Exploration
A New Immersive Ultimate Coffee Experience
The new Nespresso Boutique concept centres around five key principles:
1) Offering a streamlined holistic customer journey through carefully sequenced areas
2) Celebrating coffee moments with bespoke coffee rituals
3) Utilising new architectural codes for a warm and cosy yet premium atmosphere
4) Expressing a sustainability statement that reinforces the Nespresso ambition to become the highest quality and most sustainable coffee brand in the world
5) Integrating a seamless physical-to-digital ecosystem to connect mobile sales with the retail destination, including a smart virtual queuing system and digital coffee selectors, to deliver an effortless purchase experience
The new Nespresso Boutique concept and open format was designed by award winning architecture and interior design practice, Universal Design Studio which was founded by Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby.