Scotch & Soda Amsterdams Blauw Pre-Spring 19 Women’s collection – The Mountain Edition
Our story this season is set in the hidden valleys of a magical mountain. We’re at the base of the impressive Majola pass, a winding road connecting two of the Alps’ grand peaks. In summer, the curving road cuts through neon green fields and towering pines, but come winter the road is covered in a blanket of powdery snow: a breathtaking sight that can block the path to the peaks above.
These are the scenes where our tale takes place. And our characters? The mountain’s postal team. When the weather allows, the team leaves their chalet to tackle the ascent in reimagined denim workwear. As they climb to higher altitudes, the postal uniform and mottos adapt to the colours and themes of the higher landscapes. They arrive at the magical summit to the clearest, most brilliant views just as we head into spring. Join us for mountains of ‘altitude attitude’ in our latest collection for Amsterdams Blauw.
The Mountain Edition
Collection themes and concept
– Blauw Shine: Suiting separates refreshed with feminine details, ruffles and texture
– Post Office: A renewed take on workwear – contrast stitching, boxy fits and striped ribbing
– Alpine clash: Modern sportswear meets mountaineering references and lumberjack checks
– Suiting separates that take on a fresh feminine mood
– Denim crafted for special occasions
– Shapes inspired by traditional workwear garments
– A focus on removable layers with functional details
OTHER NEW RELEASES
Club Nomade is sports-inspired streetwear made for everywhere but the gym. This season’s capsule blends lightweight padding with bonded sweats and super-soft knits, realised in a palette of black, melange grey, ecru and pops of neon orange. Inspired by off-duty travel moments, the season’s key pieces include and a quilted metallic pullover and a sleeveless hoodie with statement waist tie.
A new core fit for Pre-Spring 19, The Keeper is a mid-rise slim fit. Crafted from premium Italian denim and available in four washes, the cut promises to be an enduring classic. True to its name, the Keeper will continue to be a timeless style for years to come.