Kerry Hotel Hong Kong, the city’s first urban resort, launches a new “Urban Getaway” staycation offer for all local guests who are Hong Kong ID cardholders. From now until 31 October, local residents can enjoy the perfect retreat in the cooler Autumn months, without the hassle of flying.
The exclusive staycation offer starts from $2,188 + 10% per room per night from Sunday to Thursday and $2,388 + 10% per room per night on Friday and Saturday, inclusive of the following benefits:
· One night stay in a Deluxe City View Room*
· Buffet dinner for 2 persons at Big Bay Café
*with a supplement of HK$400 for an upgrade to Sea View Room
Terms and Conditions:
· Eligible guests must present a valid Hong Kong ID card at check-in
· Room rate is based on two people sharing
· Stays must be completed by 31 October 2017
· Blackout dates such as Oct 1 fireworks night apply
· Bookings must be made directly with the hotel via telephone (852) 3069 9988, email email@example.com or the hotel’s website at http://www.shangri-la.com/hongkong/kerry/
Set on the shoreline of Hung Hom Bay, Kerry Hotel Hong Kong feels worlds away from the hustle and bustle of city life, allowing guests to rest, recuperate and relax while enjoying panoramic views of the Hong Kong skyline and state-of-the-art leisure facilities.
Starting from 42 square metres, the Sea View Rooms feature panoramic views of the Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island skyline. Each room is designed with contemporary comforts in mind, and includes a complimentary mini-bar upon arrival and free videos on demand. Throughout their stay, guests can enjoy access to our 24-hour gym at Base Camp Kerry Sports, heated outdoor infinity pool and tropical garden terraces.
Included in the offer is a sumptuous buffet dinner for two guests at Big Bay Café. The all-day dining restaurant invites guests to embark on a journey of gastronomic moments with a matrix of pavilions, which are show kitchens presenting handcrafted temptations made to order. Authentic cooking methods and many cuisines are represented in the pavilions for diners to experiment with and savour. The restaurant features both indoor and outdoor dining options overlooking unobstructed views of Victoria Harbour.