ATELIER SWAROVSKI: DESIGNERS AT HOME
At a time when the design world traditionally comes together for Salone del Mobile,Atelier Swarovski asked a number of its design collaborators, including Daniel Libeskind, John Pawson and Patricia Urquiola, to provide images and messages about how they are staying creative in their homes. The results are a series of photographs providing light and inspiration to celebrate design in a different way.
The images, shot by the designers during the sunny spring in Europe and the US, provide a small insight into the homes of some of the world’s leading creative visionaries, including John Pawson, Barbara Barry, Daniel Libeskind, Kim Thomé, Fredrikson Stallard, Aldo Bakker, Studio Brynjar & Veronika, Tord Boontje and Patricia Urquiola, and present how the designers bring light and warmth into their homes with their crystal creations for Atelier Swarovski.
From her home outside London, Nadja Swarovski, Member of the Swarovski Executive Board, states; “We are grateful and proud to work with such talented designers, artists and architects whose work always inspires, energizes and enlightens us. Despite these testing times, we see that creativity flourishes and I believe we will all come out of this period even stronger, more sustainably minded and with a continued focus on creating responsible, quality designs that will pass the test of time.”
ABOUT ATELIER SWAROVSKI
- Atelier Swarovski is Swarovski’s luxury goods business, founded by Nadja Swarovski in 2007 as a showcase for creativity, craftsmanship, master cutting and material innovations.
- Pushing the boundaries of creativity with crystal, created gemstones and genuine gemstones, Atelier Swarovski collaborates with the world’s finest creative talents to create jewelry, accessories and lifestyle collections.
- Atelier Swarovski champions conscious luxury – a dedication to using responsibly sourced materials to craft beautiful products with care. Its fine jewelry collections are made with Swarovski Created Diamonds, created gemstones, responsibly sourced genuine gemstones and recycled gold.
- Atelier Swarovski is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council (RJC), an organization established by the jewelry industry to advance responsible social and environmental practices.
- Atelier Swarovski’s past and present collaborators include Penélope Cruz, Stephen Webster, Paige Novick, Karl Lagerfeld, Jean Paul Gaultier, Maison Margiela and Mary Katrantzou for jewelry, and Zaha Hadid, Daniel Libeskind and Ron Arad for lifestyle.