– House Care and Wellness Programmes led by Professionals at Grand Hyatt Hong Kong-
Fill your summer with extra fun by joining our inaugural Hyatt Summer Academy in Hong Kong with educational and inspiring experiences for the entire family curated by our experts at Grand Hyatt Hong Kong and Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin*. From learning to make nutritious Asian and Western dishes and pampering skincare remedies to understanding sporting fundamentals and tips on making the perfect bed for a good night’s rest, there’s so much for the family to enjoy and try at home afterwards.
At Grand Hyatt Hong Kong, there are two programmes including House Care School and Wellness School:
House Care School
The house care school is specially designed for guests of all ages who would like to take better care of themselves and their household, this 4.5-hour programme covers crucial areas on living independently and basic urban survival skills to live a better life. Learn from the hotel’s professional butler team how to make your bed, manage your wardrobe meticulously, tips on bathroom cleaning and efficient suitcase packing, all with Hyatt’s top-notch standards and attention to detail. Continue the experience with the hotel’s award-winning culinary team and learn how to make Asian and Western comfort dishes from our top Chefs, as well as proper dining etiquette to exude confidence at any social occasion.
Date: Every Wednesday from 17 June to 26 August 2020
Price: HK$900 + 10% service charge per person (in-house guests can enjoy 20% discount)
|2:00 PM||Arrival at the hotel lobby|
|2:15 PM – 4:00 PM||Demonstration by professional butler plus hands-on experience:
|4:15 PM – 6:30 PM||
3. Tasting dishes and practicing dining etiquette
- Guests can enjoy 30% discount on spa treatments and 20% discount on food & beverage consumption on the same day
- Guests can enjoy a special rate of HK$1,500 +10% service charge for an overnight stay in a Harbour View Room, including breakfast for up to two staying guests at Grand Café
Treat yourself to a full-day wellness getaway and embark on a 7-to-7 immersive journey for your mind, body and soul. Start your day with a morning yoga ritual and learn about the benefits of mindfulness and meditation, then give yourself a nutrient boost through with our wellness juice-making experience. After a sumptuous breakfast buffet at Grand Café, the professional Plateau Spa team will demonstrate easy-to-remember massage techniques, followed by a workshop to make body scrub so you can take home the unique Plateau experience. You can then relax and chill by the pool or enjoy the fitness centre until sunset.
Date: Every Tuesday from 16 June to 25 August 2020
Price: HK$900+10% service charge per person (in-house guests can enjoy 20% discount)
- 30% discount on spa treatments and 20% discount on food and beverage consumption on the same day
- Guests can enjoy a special rate of HK$600+10% to book a Plateau guest room from 7am till 7pm on the same day
- Guests can enjoy a special rate of HK$1,200+10% for an overnight stay in a Plateau guest room, including breakfast for up to two staying guests at Grand Café in the following day
*Terms and conditions apply.
For programme details and reservations at Grand Hyatt Hong Kong, please visit: https://www.hongkong.grand.hyattrestaurants.com/offers-and-news/hyatt-summer-academy/