Delight and refresh yourselves with Spring Wellness Staycation at Asaya
- Asaya Urban Wellness Destination offers one-night Spring Wellness Staycation package with a choice of two programmes and a HKD1,000 voucher for food and drinks during the stay, Asaya Lodge stay with personal butler service also available at special price from 1 to 30 April.
- The “Unplug” programme focuses on recharging the body and mind, which helps guests to create healthy boundaries with technology, tap into tools for reflection and develop long-term practices for mindfulness.
- The “Body Fit” programme is a physical fitness immersion, which offers a balance of challenging workouts, personal coaching, nutrition advice and more.
*Spring Wellness Staycation priced at HKD15,800 to HKD16,800 according to room category
Unforgettable Easter’s memories with your Family and Kids
Easter Kids Crafts Table
- A dedicated crafts table will be set up in Holt’s Café’s Tea Conservatory Foyer from 10 am to 3pm on 10 to 13 April to welcome the little ones to decorate their very own Easter eggs for a colourful memento of the holiday.
- Restaurant patrons and in-house guests are invited to join in on the fun with an Easter egg hunt
Immersive Easter Stay at Rosewood Hong Kong
- Rosewood Hong Kong offers exclusive room package with in-room Easter and spring-themed discoveries available from 1 April to 31 May – guests will receive a complimentary third night for every two consecutive paid nights
- In addition to a HKD1,000 dining credit for use throughout the hotel (except for Butterfly Patisserie), guest will also be given a HKD1,000 credit to wellness destination Asaya.
- Guests could also enjoy private access to the Manor Club and a complimentary KLUB 11 Gold Card Membership ensure VIP treatment throughout the stay.