There is now so much more to Macau than ever before with entertainment, live music, dining and shopping now on the agenda for people traveling to Macau. Macau’s biggest hotel, Sheraton Macao Hotel offers easy access to a line-up of over 600 stores all under one roof with its brand new ‘Sheraton Shopping Package’. Available from October 6, 2014 to January 31, 2015, the all- inclusive ‘Sheraton Shopping Package’ provides breakfast or lunch, ferry tickets and much more enabling guests to enjoy the full Sheraton experience. Starting at just HKD1,598*, shopping aficionados should not miss this opportunity to indulge in a shopping extravaganza, especially when they can receive up to MOP400 Shopping Dollars of the package!
Running from Oct 6, 2014 until Jan 31, 2015, the ‘Sheraton Shopping Package’ includes a night’s accommodation for 2 in a Deluxe King or Deluxe Twin at a room rate starting from HKD1,598*, All rooms feature the signature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed, a 42-inch LCD television and the brand’s signature Sheraton Shine Spa amenities. For a limited time only, guests can receive a signature Sheraton Bear from the hotels’ exclusive collection, which features bears from around the world, each sporting different costumes for different countries.
The package also includes:
– Breakfast or lunch for two at one of the hotel’s designated restaurants
– One-way Cotai Water Jet Cotai Class tickets for two from Macau to Hong Kong OR Macau to Hong Kong International Airport, OR MOP200 Shopping Dollars
– Limited edition Sheraton Bear
– Additional MOP200 Shopping Dollars
– Discount offer or gift with purchase at selected shops at Sands Cotai Central
Stay for two nights and enjoy these extra offers:
– Two-course set lunch for two at Bene Italian Restaurant
– MOP200 Shopping Dollars
*All rates shown in the release are exclusive of 10% charge and 5% government tax.
For more information about Sheraton Macao Hotel, please visit www.sheratonmacao.com or make a call at (853) 2880 2000 for enquiries.