Morton’s The Steakhouse has partnered with dry-aged steak experts The Butchers Club to offer their restaurant’s iconic American premium steak cuts at home.
Those craving the exceptional texture and rich flavor of a classic Morton’s steak dinner during lockdown can visit The Butchers Club online store and select from 11 cuts and combinations of USDA prime wet-aged beef. Items like the 160z USDA Prime Ribeye, a fantastic option for serving tagliata-style for two, offersexceptional value at only HK$408 while Morton’s signature 24oz USDA Prime Porterhouse is a steal at only HK$468. The coveted cut is wet-aged for 21 to 28 days and offers the best of two sought-after steaks: the New York strip and filet.
Those looking to feed the whole family will enjoy thoughtfully curated meat packs like The Best Trio(HK$1,138) comprised of a 12oz USDA Prime Filet Mignon, 16oz USDA Prime Ribeye and hefty 20oz USDA Prime New York Strip.
Delivery is free when spending over HK$600 and pick-up is available from The Butchers Club’s Wan Chai, TST or Taikoo locations.
- Website: https://store.thebutchers.club/
- Payment via Pay Pal or Bank Transfer
- Shipping: https://store.thebutchers.club/pages/shipping-returns/shipping.html
- Free delivery when spending $600 or above
- Next-day Self-pickup available in all 3 The Butchers Club outlets – Wanchai, TST and Taikoo
- Door to Door Delivery every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday (1pm – 5pm)
- Customer service hotline: +852 6373 6058 (Mon-Fri 9am – 6pm)