A ONCE IN A BLUE MOON EXPERIENCE
Celebrating the Mid-Autumn Festival
- Special Mid-Autumn Festival offer — bespoke Hong Kong flight experience with VistaJet and a curated in-flight menu by Executive Chinese Chef Wing-Keung Wong of Michelin-starred Man Wah at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong;
- Save up to US$5,000 on a future VistaJet flight;
- Enjoy the Staycation by M.O. luxury suite package, VistaJet flight amenity gifts, a private culinary experience with Chef Wong and legendary mooncakes at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong.
VistaJet, the first and only global business aviation company, announces a collaboration with Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong to launch a Once in a Blue Moon experience, inviting guests to dine with loved ones at 40,000 feet under the brightest moon of the year for an unforgettable Mid-Autumn Festival.
Available from September 15 to October 15 2020, the special offer includes a bespoke Hong Kong private jet experience where a gourmet menu will be served on board, curated by Executive Chinese Chef Wing-Keung Wong of Michelin-starred restaurant Man Wah at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong. Guests who book during this period will also save up to US$5,000 on a future VistaJet flight valid until the end of the year*.
The exclusive in-flight menu highlights Chef Wong’s beloved signature dishes, including his Wagyu Beef Puffs with Black Pepper Sauce; Double-boiled Matsutake Mushroom with Fish Maw and Chicken Broth; and Braised Fresh Crab Claw with Glass Vermicelli. The special menu is also available for lunch at The Krug Room, an exclusive private venue at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong.
In addition, the experience comes complete with a Staycation by M.O. suite package at the legendary hotel. It includes a stay in a luxury suite with a wide range of privileges, and an exclusive opportunity to have a private cooking class with Chef Wong. As a third-generation chef, guests will learn recipes that date back to the Qing Dynasty.
“The experience is inspired by these extraordinary times that we are living in,” said Ian Moore, Chief Commercial Officer at VistaJet. “Whether it’s creating special memories with your family or a one-of-a-kind private flying experience, VistaJet is here every step of the way to ensure a seamless experience in the air and on the ground where safety, health and personalized moments are always our top priority.”
“Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is excited to be collaborating with VistaJet. We share the same service ethos by offering guests the finest experiences that define hospitality and travel, and we look forward to delivering moments of delight during this unprecedented period,” added Pierre Barthes, General Manager and Area Vice President, Operations of Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong.
To book the Once in a Blue Moon experience, please register your enquiry at https://www.vistajet.com/en/news/once-in-a-blue-moon/.
Chef Wong’s exclusive menu is available on flights departing Hong Kong between September 15 and October 15 2020. To experience the menu at The Krug Room within Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, please call +852 2522 0111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Offer available for On Demand flights. Flights and promotion are subject to terms and conditions.
The Staycation by M.O. package includes the following:
- HK$1,288 dining or spa services credit per stay.
- Upgrade to the next room category upon check-in.
- Daily breakfast for up to two adults and one child under the age of 12.
- Access to the Kid’s Club filled with games and entertainment.
- Pet program for one dog (10 lb / 4.5 kg) per room.
- Children’s activities include: Chocolate Hunt, Towel and Balloon Art, Manicure Workshop and Amenities Memory Game.
- 24-hour flexible check-in and check-out.
- Welcome VIP amenity.
- Staycation Experiences such as Tea Appreciation Class, Curated Hotel History Tour, Saturday Wine Appreciation Class, Weekend Chocolate Master Class, Mixology Class and Flower Wreath Class.
- Complimentary Mercedes-Benz test drive for guests who book a two-night stay in a City View Room or higher room category.
- Enjoy 25% off on food at selected restaurants of The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong.
- Additional benefits available when guests log into or join Fans of M.O.